Cacao Ceremony 22 Nov
Join us as we gather in sacred circle and come into a deeper connection with others and ourselves.
This two-hour experience is conducted by gong practitioner and certified BodyTalk practitioner Celeste Chong, who learnt to facilitate a Cacao Ceremony from her teacher Joseph White Owl, one of the indigenous peoples of North America. She holds a safe space for all to calm their busy minds and sink into their hearts through sound, movement, connection exercises and a heart awakening guided meditation sound bath. We serve ceremonial grade Cacao from family organic farms in Southern Belize.
<< What others say >>
“Better than a summer blockbuster! A power experience that engages all senses.” - Daniel L
“It allowed me to reconnect with myself, others and universal oneness through the myriad of activities.” – Robin
“The feeling of connectedness to others (as well as myself) in the ceremony was amazing. Celeste did a wonderful job facilitating with so much care, respect and honour for our personal space and experiences.” – Cheryl T
“For months I was in a “fog of numb” about a tough personal situation and wondering why I wasn’t feeling sad or crying. Tonight was the first time I felt something, as if my heart needed a pressure valve.” – A
Things to note:
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily and lie down in.
- Arrive 10 minutes earlier for registration
- We recommend not having a heavy meal 2 hours prior to ceremony.
- Bring a shawl if you may be cold.
- The guided meditation sound bath is best enjoyed with an eye mask, please bring one with you if you like.
Do not take Ceremonial grade cacao if you:
– are taking anti depressants with SSRIs or medication that works in the dopamine or serotonin pathways
– have a heart condition
– take hypertension medications
– are pregnant
Please send us a message to inform us if you are unable to consume Cacao and we will serve you Ginger Tea instead.
Ticket is transferable but non-refundable.
Due to the preparation needed for this ceremony, we reserve the right to cancel the event if there are less than 8 participants.